Monday, July 12, 2010

About This Blog

Hi everyone,

My fear of accumulating excess fats and gaining extra pounds has driven me to search for information relevant to this issue. I am determined to lose that extra pounds, and more importantly enjoy a healthy life style as a result of the weight loss. Then I thought, may be it is a good idea to create a blog where I can post my findings on a regular basis and share that information with my regular visitors. I hope you will find something new when you come back the next time. Keep coming back.

I like to know what you think of the findings I posted here. I appreciate very much if you can share your experience dealing with loosing weight, or any other issues related to this. So, please write your comment.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment